Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Sorry everyone that this is late, but as most of you know last weekend was openning weekend and we were at the deer camp.
Hunter and I are 23 weeks along we are growing leaps and bounds. This week his skin just sags because the baby fat doesn't grow as fast as the skin, but that changes this week the fat is about to start catching up. Hunter is about 8 inches long and just over a pound in weight. It says that by the end of the month he will double in weight he is now.
Hunter has been moving around alot lately. I feel him tap tapping every once and awhile during the day. But when I get home, starting at about 4 or 5 o'clock he will start moving and will keep moving off and on till about 10 o'clock. I have been trying to get Jayson to feel him move but we haven't had much luck untill last night. We were laying in bed watching TV he put his hand on my belly and got to experice what I have been feeling for the last 4 to 6 weeks.

No comments: