Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big boy bed!





October 18th - Hunter was so excited about his new big boy bed. While Jayson and I were putting it together he was in there trying to help also. When it came time for Hunter to go to sleep I laid him down like normal he did talk a little bit more than normal but he eventually went right to sleep. I went into his room about nine and he was laying on the floor he didn't cry out at all like he had fallen out so I don't know if he fell out or if he just got out and fell asleep on the floor. Through the night he cried out twice, once I went into his room and he was standing on the ground crying looking very confused, but went right back to sleep both times. He's growing up so fast.

No comments: