Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with Papa and Mama

Hunter got a baseball lamp to go in his room. The string to turn on the the lamp is a wistle. Cute!
He got these cute onesies, one says, "grandma loves me" and a bib that says, "grandma's little one".
Here are the other onesies one says, "Daddy loves me", and the other says, " Mommy loves me". The other onesies says, "50% Daddy+50% Mommy= 100%Brilliant" so cute.
Hunter also got the cute green one that says, "HANDSOME good looks run in my family" and a bib that says, "grandpa loves me". The camo shirt is one we found in Canton on our last venture there it says, "Pa-Pa's Hunting Buddy". Hunter says thank you. We can't wait to get him here so we can start putting him in some of his new outfits.

No comments: