Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

TEN MORE WEEKS!!!


It will be 30 weeks on Monday. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. In this week Hunter weighes 3 pounds and is 17 inches long. His brain is bigger daily which is preparring for life outside the womb. His brain is starting to take on tasks that other parts of the body have taken care of... such astemperature regulation, with this and the growing supply of baby fat, he will start shedding lanugo (body hair), may I just say gross.


Our last doctors appointment I had to do the Glucose test which after waiting an hour I still end up failing it and had to go back a couple of days later and the three hours Glucose test. Everything was fine I end up passing with flying colors. So everything is good again.


Our new thing the last week or two is he likes push a foot out against my belly, and when I put my hand there and push back he will push back against my hand. Kindof like he is says, "No mom I like it here." haha.

No comments: